Our wireless communications capabilities include the development of algorithms, hardware, and software for the entire wireless communications protocol stack from the physical layer through software applications.
- Platform development includes software defined radios (SDR), cognitive radios, miniature embedded radios, multi-channel radios, direct RF receivers (no IF) and embedded GPS.
- System development includes custom communication links, signal and protocol analysis and test systems.
- Algorithm development includes MODEM design (PSK, FSK, QAM, GMSK, OFDM), modulation recognition, forward error correction (FEC), spread spectrum (DSSS, FH), adaptive equalization, co-channel interference mitigation, and wideband channelization.
- Software applications include mobile software development (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile), and custom wireless command and control systems.
- Technologies include GSM, GPRS, TDMA, FDMA, CDMA, OFDMA, WIFI, WIMAX, LTE, Bluetooth, and SATCOM including VSAT.